Rates & Insurance
- $240 per couples 50 minutes
- $205 per individual 50 minutes
- $185-195 per individual 50 minutes
- $200-$225 per couples 60 minutes
We reserve the right to make changes to rates at any time. We may provide shorter sessions (30-45 minutes) if appropriate clinically and make sense for clients financially. This will be decided on a case by case basis between the therapist and the client.
Insurance- We do not participate with any insurance companies. We are an out of network provider.
However, depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. You may be surprised to learn how much is covered by your insurance from the beginning, or if you meet an out of network deductible. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. We may be able to complete a courtesy insurance check for you or assist you in understanding your insurance benefits, upon request.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept all major credit cards as forms of payment as well as most HSA and FSA cards. Payment is completed in a secure portal, without any paper trail. We currently do not accept cash or check due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 business hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you!